Is AC Repair in my future?
- If the AC air blows just a bit cooler than the air outside
- Air that blows in smells like mildew, moist, or musty
- The AC only works when driving, not when you are stopped or idling
- At the highest setting, your vents do not put out much air
AC Repair Inspection
- Check your blower
- Screen the compressor belt
- Examine for cracks or additional damages
- Execute a system pressure examination
- Contrast the air conditioning pressure to producer specifications
- Examine the air conditioning system for refrigerant leaks
- Check the interior vent air temperature
Best Automotive Repair offers a warranty on repairs (parts and labor) for 24 months/24,000 miles, whichever comes first.
Unless otherwise stated, this starts with the date that is listed on the invoice. Parts will be covered by the applicable manufacture warranty.